10 Things that Make Me Happy
I got to thinking today about little things that I'm thankful for that make me happy. You know the itty bitty things that other people might not even notice that just make you smile.
10. My cat's head. Have you ever just smelled a cat's head? It's just such a warm, snuggly smell. It always makes me smile
9. The smell of coffee in the morning. I'm a coffeeaholic and have no shame.
8. Yarn. The more yarn the better. Just looking at the skeins make me happy because there's so much possibility! Will it be a blanket, a washcloth, clothes? You never know!
7. Socks. Yep, socks. My feet stay cold and when I get some soft socks on, it just feels wonderful.
6. My Hunny's ringtone. I have it set as the old Batman theme. When I hear it, I know it's him and I giggle because him and Bubby argue over who's Batman.
5. Cupcakes. This has been my craving here lately. Happiness in a little paper liner.
4. Watching Bolt run. Bolt is our little dog, he's a pit bull/bassett hound mix and he got more bassett. He has little stumpy legs but he's a fast little cuss. He's so much fun to watch.
3. Sitting on my front porch and crocheting. It's so peaceful and the bunny that lives in our bushes comes up to the bird feeder while I'm sitting there.
2. The feeling when you get out of the shower and dry your face. Don't know why this makes me happy but it does!
1. Listening to my children giggle together. Doesn't matter how old they get, this one always makes my heart overflow.
What are the little things that make you happy? Let me know in the comments!