This Recipe is for my Oldest Daughter...
Morgan Walker's Kitchen. I guess I have to make some now. Maybe the rest of the family will get to try some too. I'm not holding my breath though.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, white sugar, rice vinegar, melted butter, paprika and garlic powder.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.