This is a fabulous easy recipe! The whole family gobbles it up as soon as it comes out of the oven. You can also use other fruits besides blueberries. I found the recipe on www.food.com. One of my go-tos for recipes.
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add in milk and butter; stir to combine.
- Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean